Home » Idaho Preppers

Idaho Preppers

This page is dedicated for those people in IDAHO who are looking for other like minded people. Please post your general area and contact information either a phone number or email where others can contact you. We realize everyone should observe OPSEC so please do not post your exact location.

216 Comments

1. Justin says:

Anyone else here looking for a group or is there a group I can talk to and maybe be a part of it?

2. John says:

Justin, I’m in the same boat as you. I’m putting feelers out for groups. I’m currently at a years supply of consumables plus I posses several assets across all major categories. Military veteran w/combat experience. I’m looking to relocate North and possibly join a group if I can find the right one. Happy to connect and chat if you want to send me an email (email relay preferred). Thanks

3. Lyzzie says:

Gooding county Idaho

4. William Knox says:

2083581149,, ww loc 60 miles west of Hailey, hwy 20, toward Mtn. Home, ww

5. Warren says:

Recently sold house in N Idaho looking for off grid community to live been prepping for a while now me my wife and 8 yr old son we have everything we need to survive supply’s and ammo wise currently living in class A motorhome possibly looking to winter in or build cabin with like minded people preferably in benewah co but open to all options

• Marta Agnieszka Wilson says:

Hi Warren, were you able to find an off grid community? I’m in the same boat. I live in Meridian, Idaho for now

• Warren says:

We were lucky enough to find a house for the winter to lease/ possibly buy in the spring depending on the way the world goes ! We’re in the sticks so There are many like minded people around us

• Christine says:

We are in St.M-Medimont area looking for like-minded Christian preppers.

• Christine S. says:

Did you find a group? We are in the St. Maries area.

6. Michael T says:

Sounds like I’m in the same boat as previous commenters. Year of food in Mylar bags. Ammo/guns/Judeo-Christian values. Pissed off conservative. I believe that will resonate with fellow peepers. Holler at me Twin Falls/Jerome area.